Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Nightfur Film and Music News

Nightfur the Movie News-
You can now view the trailer to the film Nightfur at Nightfur.com! I think it looks pretty amazing. Jason and Jeter have been workin steadily and now we all have a sample of how this indie film is going to look and sound! I'm listed as production designer but I must share the credit with Jason, Jeter, Tom and Crieghton. Everyone played a huge part...including Jana my fiance, she plays Helen! I'm starting to work on the Poster for the film. I'll post it once its finished.



Nightfur Music News-
After the creation of the second nightfur album "Blue Planet" Jason and I have been rehearsing with a new bass player Drew Jorgenson, and are going to be playing a few shows in Feb and March 09: -- Wed. 2-11-09 9pm at 3 Clubs, Hollywood. -- and Thurs. 3-18-09 8:30pm at Silverlake Lounge. We'll be playing songs from both albums.

No comments: